Faustics is a MaxScript for creating procedural water Caustics effect in 3ds Max, easily and quickly.
Faustics produces beautiful Caustics effects and these are extremely fast to render.
Please check the demo video (above) and help document for detailed information.
The script is available via TurboSquid and CG Arena Store, where you get:
Alternate download link for trial version
- Instant Download
- Great Deals
- Secure Payment Options
- 24x7 Online Support
- Create water Caustics in a Single Click.
- Extremely fast renders.
- Still and Animated Previews.
- Multiple Sources of Caustics, where each can have its own settings.
- Three kinds of built-in effects - Turbulence, Waves and Rain.
- Enables blending of these three effects.
- Supports custom animated image sequences or video file
as Caustic Maps.
- Source properties, like color, intensity, type etc can be customized.
- Turbulence, wave and rain properties can be customized.
- Each source can independently have its own set of properties and effects.
- Supports include/exclude of objects that can receive Caustics from each source independently.
- Exports the animated Caustics map for use in game engines.
- Supported 3ds Max versions are 3ds Max 2011-2015