Version : 0.2 July 2014
Oormi Tools is a Maxscript which includes several functions that make
day to day work on 3ds Max easier.
License and Usage:
This script can be freely distributed and used for any commercial or
non-commercial purposes. The code can be modified or improved freely.
We'd greatly appreciate if the links/author names are kept
intact if modified.
- Image browser for reference images
- Assign the image as texture map
- Open texture map in Photoshop
- Create reference plane from opened image
- Create single poly, cap-less cylinders, ground
and quick lighting setups
- Create QuadSphere and Quad Cylinders
- Quick pivot positioning
- Reset transform, smoothing, rename materials,
- Render all views as a composite
- Render with a logo or watermark
- Incremental Save, Save Indicator
- See the document link below for a full list.